Life is full of pressures or trials, and they are temporary, but not at all pleasant to endure. We know what the ultimate goal is, but the road is usually difficult and full of the unknown, which is very scary. Whether it's a
- Be strong and courageous
- I promise you what I promised Moses: ‘Wherever you set foot, you will be on land I have given you—
- I will not fail you or abandon you.
- Be strong and very courageous.
- Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do.
- This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”
Here's what we can do when the pressures of life are crushing us. Stand with Joshua and:
1. Be strong and courageous.
2. Because God will not fail us or abandon us.
3. Stay in the Word, think about it, and obey it because it's got the right instructions to get us through.
4. Be strong and courageous.
5. Because He is with us wherever we go.
Because you are my helper,
I sing for joy in the shadow of your wings. Psalm 63:7